- Contact the Careers Office
- Careers Information
- Job Search Links
- Careers Events, Workshops and Company Presentations
- Prospects – UK Graduate Jobs
- Graduate Careers Ireland – Series of Short videos
- GCI – Student Guide – Focus for Success in Challenging Times
- Gradireland Publications
- CV Resources and Interview Strategies – Useful documents
The ITT Careers Service is available to you throughout your full-time studies. During this time you will be able to seek information and advice on issues relating to career choice, further studies and/or employment opportunities.
Select the links on the right hand side for more info.
We will be of particular benefit to final year students and the service includes:
- Career Advice – Individual / Group
- Job Search Techniques
- Interview Skills
- How best to prepare your Curriculum Vitae
- Top tips on completing Application Forms
- Further Study – Transfer opportunities / Post-Graduate Study
- Graduate Employment opportunities / Graduate Recruitment Scholarships
Information about job opportunities, transfer opportunities and postgraduate courses will be posted on the ITT Careers & Opportuniites Facebook page, the Careers & Appointments notice-board (now located at the top of the Yellow stairs on the 1st floor, right-hand side) and also circulated to academic colleagues. The Careers Service will support you as much as possible but it is important that you you know it is your responsibility to be active in the process of planning your career and utilising the Careers Service to help you make informed decisions.
Marie has been working as a Careers Advisor in ITT Dublin for over 13 years and brings a wealth of experience from previous roles in Careers Advisory work, HR and Training. She will assist any registered full-time student with any aspect of the Job Search process and preparing students for the transition from college into employment or into postgraduate study.
Marie Kielty – Careers Officer
Tel: 01 – 4042561