Careers Officers are available throughout the calendar year to offer students & graduates of IT Sligo advice, help and support in relation to future progression. Our services include:
- Daily one to one appointments
- Weekly CV clinics/drop in sessions
- Regular delivery of class talks/presentations (topic areas to include: Generating Awareness of Progression Options, Job Seeking Skills, Personal Statement Advice, Study Skills.)
- Regular hosting of outside speakers
- Weekly posting of vacancies/progression opportunities
Students & Graduates
To book a careers guidance appointment or your place for a series of careers talks offered throughout the calendar year and to view job vacancies that are notified to the IT Sligo Careers Office, register here: IT Sligo Careers Office Portal, .
A guide to booking careers office appointments, events and viewing vacancies can be downloaded via the following link: BOOKING CAREERS OFFICE APPOINTMENTS & EVENTS & VIEWING VACANCIES
We welcome employers to advertise current opportunities to IT Sligo students/graduates and to exhibit free of charge for IT Sligo Virtual Careers Fairs. Please register here: IT Sligo Employer Portal or contact us: email@example.com.