What We Can Do For You…
The CIT Careers Service is a free and confidential service available to all full-time registered students of the Institute, apprentice students and graduates of full-time course who have left the Institute within the previous academic year.
The following Careers Service resources are available to you, as a student of CIT…
- One-to-one career appointments (Call 021 4335772 to make an appointment)
- Drop In Sessions and CV & Advice Clinics (Check out ‘What’s On’ and our notice boards for details)
- Career Skills Workshops (To find out more, call 021 4335772)
- Website (There are lots of online resources here to help you!)
- Information Room (Outside our office; 2nd Floor, Student Centre. Pick up your free career resources!)
- Noticeboards (One in the Information Room & one across from the shop, near the canteen)
- Annual Careers & Employability Fair (Tuesday, 27th September 2016 – to find out more, check out the Career Events page)
- CIT Joint Mentorship Programme
Opening Hours & Appointments
Opening Hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Don’t forget, we are open in January and during the summer!
Location: Second Floor, Student Centre, Bishopstown Campus
How to make an appointment: Appointments can be made with the Service Administrator by calling into the front desk, by telephone (021) 4335772 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org